Monday, June 18, 2012

A test

I just bye to a friend whom I knew here for close to 2 years. She made her choice to go home and come back here to study further in Virginia. Her boyfriend drove with her to Virginia to help set things up before she heads to China and he heads to Turkey. They were together for 8 months now. I'd like to see how they'd make it happen. Is it all a test? 
It's weird when you see all these people you knew are moving on, and I'm sitting here thinking what next? What will I choose? Where will I be working? Which city? The best part is everyone goes through this. The best advice I received from a friend was, no matter what it is, keep doing what you need to do and "enjoy the process". The hardest challenge for me now is trying to stay positive and focussed. I'm working hard every day. It's a skill to have. I'm trying to be patient along the process, which I've always lacked. 
I know I want to take the next step with K, and I promise myself to do everything it takes and show it. I believe in us and other things I want to make happen. At this point of time, it's a test of everything that I'm trying to do to get. There's so many things I need to set straight right now. I want to have no regrets! And there's no room for mistakes.
In the end I believe, it's just all about seeing the glass half full, believing in the things you want and time will take you there. V, be positive and happy! OOhhh relax..

No comments:

Post a Comment