Friday, July 27, 2012

My life with the secret

So here's my story about the Secret. I was introduced to it 3 years ago but just used it as a one time thing. A lot happened 4 months ago when I saw the movie. I was in a constant battle with myself and let my mind control my life. After watching the movie , I read the book again and kept reading all about the Secret and miraculously the last 15 days of my life have been the best. It's made me love myself and made me realize how easy life is and how deserving every being is. Life is always meant to be easy, happy and it is. The Secret has set me free from worries and fear. All you got to do is have faith and believe in what you wish. It's made me such a positive person. I can see the difference. I look for things to be happy about or that make me happy. Not things that I can worry or fear about. It's truly changed my life around. I can see that happening magically in front of me. I hope the best for the ones I love using the Secret. I feel so much in control of my life. I can't wait to learn more and so excited and passionate about everything I want. But for now, thank you universe for magically changing my life. So grateful for my parents and my love. Till now, the word believe never meant so much to me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment